Annuals are plants that grow, flower, set seed and die in the same season. Annuals bloom quickly and provide a long season of blooms. They are very adaptable, and there are many annuals that are suitable for less than ideal conditions. In addition to flats and potted annuals, we have a wonderful selection of mixed containers and hanging baskets in a variety of sizes and color combinations. We also carry the Proven Winner line with many unique flowers and vines. The following is a partial list of some of the hundreds of annuals that we carry:
- Ageratum • Alyssum • Begonias • Celosia • Coleus • Dahlias • Dusty Miller • Geraniums • Impatiens • Lobelia • Marigolds • Pansies • Petunias • Salvia • Snap Dragons • Verbena • Violas • Zinnias
VEGETABLES & HERBS:
We carry hundreds of varieties of vegetables - single potted as well as by the flat. Below is a partial list of some of our most popular:
- Broccoli • Brussel Sprouts • Cabbage • Cauliflower • Collards • Cucumbers • Eggplant • Lettuce • Melon • Onions • Peppers • Squash • Tomatoes • Watermelon
We also carry a full line of herbs including basil, cilantro, parsley, rosemary, thyme, chives and more.
In addition to flats and potted vegetables and herbs, Barrett's carries a full line of seeds, onion and seed potato sets, asparagus, rhubarb plants, strawberry plants, raspberry and blueberry bushes, grape vines and more.
Barrett's has many varieties of fruit trees including pear, cherry, peach, apple, and nectarine to name a few.
PERENNIALS & ORNAMENTAL GRASSES:
Perennials live more than one year and are plants that produce flowers and seeds more than one time in their lifespan. Perennials are herbaceous plants or small shrubs.
QUALITY TREES & SHRUBS:
Barrett's also carries a wide variety of quality trees & shrubs as well as beautiful evergreens and bushes.
Barrett's offers a wide variety of bulk and bagged grass seed.
- Tuff Stuff - Excellent heat, drought and wear tolerance with good adaptation to sun and shade. Superior resistance to brownpatch, net blotch and leafspot disease. Germinates in 14-21 days.
- Annual Ryegrass
- Bluegrass Blend
- Kentucky Bluegrass 98/85
- Landscapers Mix
- Champion Ryegrass Blend
- Shady Mix
- Spartan Grade A
- Sunny Mix - our most popular
Don't forget to use starter fertilizer to get your seed off to a healthy start!
HOME & GARDEN ACCENTS:
- Garden Equipment & Tools
- Plant Care & Accessories
- Statuary & Decor
- Stepping Stones
- Weather & Chimes
- Potting Benches & Storage
- Garden Structures
We currently do not have any events scheduled.